Thursday, February 26, 2009

Next Outing

Let's talk bout the next celebration for our dearest secretary Pmun..
Her birthday is on 10th March..

Currently..I bet you all received the message that AAO sent you...
Its bout the venue..
After the voting..
Majority of us voted Station 1..

though I've mentioned that Station 1 reputation not that good..(cleanliness problem)
but FitMa 1 said that wouldn't be a problem cause the station 1 she usually go doesn't causes any problem to her..

Therefore..Let's stick to the first decision..
We set the venue at Station 1..
the one located at Taman Connaught..
the one at Taman Tai Thung..

Date...
I guess its not a problem that we celebrate it on the day..
10th March lo..
Its a tuesday..

After you all read this post..
please inform me that what time you will be able to come out..(after work)
tell me what time la..
especially Wah,San and Teng..
I'll wait for your message^^or maybe drop comment here lo...

0 comments: