Friday, June 26, 2009

Farewell

Farewell in this blog...

aiya..I cant upload this blog that often liao..
but I hope you guys wont forget the existence of the blog..
come and visit the blog every now and then..
I promise I'll update it if I have got the chance..

so.since ron is the admin of the blog...
I would like to ask you to update the blog about those members in KL..
and I will update bout those who was in UUM..
so we will know bout each other's through this blog..

for those who interested to log in to this blog and post something about yourself..
you are welcome to get the address and the password from me..
or you drop me your email address..
I will invite you as a admin of the blog..
and you can write the blog by using your own account..

don't let the blog dead!!

will try my best to keep an eye on it..

0 comments: