Friday, October 30, 2009

Volunteer Yourself

GENTING TRIP ON 18th,19th DECEMBER 2009



So Excited to go to Genting with Caring Society again...XD
I'm just too excited till cannot study..=(
okay now..
let's talk bout this...


1.Tickets


President said she'll settle the bus tickets and cable car's...
therefore this one settled...


2.Hotel


Hotel's reservation..
has been made by Wah..
which we just need to pay her the money...RM30.90 each(correct me if im wrong..XS)
settled


3.Games


Card (preferable)
If you all intended to play cards..
I'll bring it...since I have got plenty at home..XD
settled


4.Wine


Wine
Havent got volunteer for this yet..
who's good in choosing wine..
please volunteer yourself..XD


5.Wine Opener


the wine opener..
I do have one at home.
but it's those 10 thingy in one that kind..(oh.hard to explain..)
btw..who have it please bring along..
we dowan to waste money on that rubbish again..XD
If really don't have..I'll bring mine then..


6.Snacks and Foods


Snacks and foods..
I'm not sure whether you all need it this time..
(I think so cause Genting's food costly..XS)
so..volunteer yourself la..
hahahaha
we eat alot..XP


Nontheless


and don't forget
I wanna take sticker photo one ar!!!
I love it..XD
hahaha


Serve the society with LOVES,
Passion

xoxo

0 comments: