Saturday, February 13, 2010

cny outings

dear carings..
sorry for not updating bout the coming outings..kinda busy recently..=P

bout valentine..
I'm not sure who is available on that day...
now wah also not confirm...=.=
(to mama..perhaps will cancel la..wait for wah's reply lo..)

whereas bout another grand gathering..
I found that some of you not clear with the time..(is my fault..perhaps..sorry..XS)
so I'll make it clear here..

it's on wednesday!!17th Feb 2010..not thursday..it's a birthday celebration..
I hope this will be a complete one..
but yaw's not able to attend...
(get well soon yaw yaw)

bout the venue..
majority of us voted for steamboat and lou sang..
but dunno where got nice steamboat...
arrr...give us some opinion please...><

time..as usual la..dinner time..approx 7 or 8...will make it clear after everyone confirm with me..
hmmm..nothing much to add...

here to wish everyone happy chinese new year..
nonetheless...happy valentine for those who"valentined" and for those who not...wishing you lucks to get yourselves one soon..=)

muacks..
lots of love..

yan

0 comments: