Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Yaw's Belated Birthday Hang Out

16th December 2011 [Friday]

start the day at 10a.m,
and our first destination was Pacific, Alor Setar,
the only purpose we are there are for McD!
muahaha..
guess Christmas is really near the corner,
even places like Alor Setar do influenced by the scene of Christmas =)



hahaha..though the Christmas trees here have no way to compare with the Christmas trees in KL..=)
oh...homesick already.

then, after McD,
we headed to Crystal Hill for shopping!



gosh, see how many I spent on those crystals...
but really satisfied...
cause I know there's no way I can get those crystals at this price..
I bought over 200 bucks but Im sure with this price,
I couldn't even afford a single piece in KL.
hahahaa..call me the crystal freaks.

the 3 of us seems happy in shopping for crystals but the other guys and yaw's girlfriend don't seem to be enjoying this..
anyway, after we done shopping,
then head straight to Alor Setar Mall for movie!
it was the first time I been here,
and finally I felt there's a corner of Kedah is actually "civil"
movie, we watched the mission impossible: Ghost Protocol..



frankly, didn't even know there's such movie showing on cinema..hahaha
okay, I know Im outdated..
XD
but we all enjoyed the movie so much that Tom Cruise is really handsome!!!!

after movie,
the next destination will be dinner at Kampung Siam,
before we leaving Alor Setar Mall,
we bought a cake for Yaw..=))

then we sort of ask her girl friend to join our surprise for him that she will be the one who deliver him the cake right after we done our dinner..



glad the surprise went out smoothly..=))
happy belated birthday dude.

and that's the day..

-Passion-

0 comments: