Thursday, January 22, 2009

Memorable Birthday for Pui San



Date : 21st January 2009
Time : 10.30pm
Venue : bu jian bu san 不见不散
Attendants : Pui San,Kar Mun,Kuan Wah,Swee Teng,Siin Yan,Hui Lee,Ron and Mr.mystery

Our Dearest Pig..er..I mean Pui San's birthday is coming soon^^
therefore..yesterday we organize a small birthday party for her..
gotta celebrate earlier cause she wont be around during her big day..
she'll be out of the country^^

Let's mention bout the transport..
yesterday..karmun come and pick me out from my house and both of us go together..
whereas..mr.mystery is the one who pick up Ron,Swee Teng and Hui Lee..
Lastly..Kuan Wah is the one who fetch the birthday girl from work cause they are working at the same place..^^

Well..Due to our desperation..we decided to go there earlier..(karmun and me)
So Karmun decided to pick me out at 9.30..
who knows...
she's fall asleep during waiting..then she's late..=.=
she reached my place around 9.45pm...

though she's late..
but we were the first one who reached there..
the rest..haiz..

Im not sure what happened to Mr.mystery's side..
the only information I have is...
they were lost during searching Hui Lee's place..

at the other side..
Kuan Wah and san were reach after a few minutes..
So 4 of us waiting for the rest of them..
well..cant blame..they were lost..

4 of us were starving..
so we never wait for the others..
we order our food first..^^
I would like to mention the food we ordered..
but im sorry..i have a bad memory,
so if there's mistakes..lol..just tell me la..
I ordered Dory Fillet with black pepper sauce..and Lychee with honey lemon
karmun ordered Marryland chicken and honey lemon
Pui san ordered Dory Fillet with cheese sauce..and share her Oreo milkshake with kuan wah
Kuan Wah ordered special chicken..(I really cant recall that complicated name of the food)..

At Last..
they were here..during we were having our dinner..^^

then they order their food..^^
Teng and Hui Lee only order beverage..
whereas Ron...ordered a banana boat for himself..=.=

after we finished our dinner..
then we prepare the cake for the birthday girl and we sang for her..
lol..





after finish the cake..
we go back home around 12.00am

Lastly..
I,fit ma 2..represent caring society wishing Pui San

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

we love you so much!!
I hope you are having a good time with us yesterday!

p.s.at last we came out a conclusion for our next trip..will be listed next post..^^

1 comments:

я๏и said...

Wat for my self leh?
Ofcoz la, u all wan eat my saliva?
i dun mind de. lol


HEHHEHEHE!
Anyway, happy bday to you san san!
We love ya!