Friday, January 30, 2009

hey lengzai n lenglui....
treasurer here...juz to report i settle the room booking already la! so efficient hor?? can upgrade my post ma?? hehe...btw,i've book Theme Park Hotel,1 room(2 double beds) for 7 of us..at 21st night..cost RM265..so each of us have to pay RM38,(after rounding)haha..if there are just 7 of us...
so i thought explain at here geh so long din contribute here,but the super caring president do my job ady! i still want to explain at here more detail..
Ron-who has break time 3 hours,can go ts find me for lunch and pay me.
Yan-who jobless is the most free person,can come ts with ron and pay me.
San-who work with me i sure ask her to pay me 1st.
Dmun-my darling will purposely come to my house pay me,and will pay for Smun also.
Wah-the treasurer will collect all the money,and i will pay for ah teng.

*plz pay b3fore 5th of feb
is it clear enough??
hehe thats all la! see u guys..
muakss.....

with love,
the treasurer,wah

0 comments: