Monday, May 11, 2009

Don't forget to prepare this for Sunway!

Things you mustn't forget to bring:

1.towel

they wont provide you towels,and we need to shower after swim mah..a must to bring!

2.shampoos

shampoo,conditioner,body shampoo,cleanser..all included la..bring what you need..but actually we can share..one person bring then we share share lo..

3.Hair Dryer

Sunway don't provide hair dryer...and for those long hair's..like me..=.=...do need a dryer..so this one I will bring la..my hair dryer is quite small and handy..no worries girls..

4.Sandal

this is important!especially for guys..do not wear sport shoes...=.=
and make sure your sandal/slipper is water-proof...so that you can wear it in Sunway Lagoon..
If you forgotten to bring..you can buy it over there..but I can tell you..
its expensive like hell!!!

5.Swim suit

This is not necessary..cause we were allowed to wear T-shirt to swim..
but If you do have one..wear it la..

6.Extra Clothes

Well..guess you will know that..we need to change after shower...
so bring extra clothes to change la..1 set is good enough

7.Camera

Haha..It's my job..no worries..time to make use of my waterproof camera!

8.Sunblock

This is for those who's afraid to get tan..and this can be shared,too...
It's not necessary either..

9.Plastic bag

For your wet clothes..

10.Others

erm..handphone,money..and bla bla bla..which you think you need to bring la..


P.S:message for Teng..

Teng girl,I wont change my contact lens..
I'll wear it to swim..
I'd tried,totally no problem..I can even open my eyes in water..
And I think wearing spec might causes inconveniences...
cause some of the games in the amusement park might not allowed to wear spec..
So...it's up to you la..
just let you know lo..

That's all..
xoxo

warmest regards,
Siin Yan
(Supervisor)

0 comments: