Monday, May 4, 2009

Updates about the Sunway Trip

Report,

First Of All..
Thanks To Dearest Teng and Ron..
they had done a very good job in handling this..
Eventually we settled the date and the transportation!!!

Seems that they can now guling their head..wahahaha..
(just kidding)

anyway..
Let's confirm again..

Venue:Sunway Lagoon...

that's no boubt..just to make sure none of us blur^^
and we will choose only two parks...
water park and amusement park
And thier operation hour is from 10 a.m to 6 p.m

Fees:

Entrance fee: RM 48
But we need to pay deposit for the wristband which cost RM10..
of cause..we will get it back after we return the wristband
Lockers..RM 5 per close..(after we open and wanna close again need to pay for another 5 bucks again)
But the lockers were huge that can be shared..
The previous time I went there 2 of us share 1 locker
But if our bags are small,I guess 3 can share 1 locker..
Food..Do bring extra money for the food..
Or else you'll starve..lol

Date:16th May 2009

That's the final decission after discussion!
it's saturday!!next saturday!!!
just cant wait!!
Im sure everyone desperate for it^^

Transportation: Ron and Wah

Ron and Wah willing to be the driver this time!*appreciate so much*
and Yan(me) will pay for the toll by using my touch and go la..
but too bad..I cant be cut into half and half in Ron's car,half in Wah's car as Teng mentioned in the mail..XD..
So I can only sponsor 1 side la..so sorry for that..
see who want me to sit in their car lo..wahahaha..

Attandants:(so far)

1.Kar Mun
2.Swee Teng
3.Kuan Wah
4.Pui Mun
5.Siin Yan
6.Pui San
7.Ron

Teng intend to ask her boyfriend to join us..
but she havent tell me whether he'll join or not..
so I din't list it..(so teng girl ar...must let me know if he wanna join ar..so I will list it down lo..)

And Ron intend to ask his friend to join us.
but no reply yet..

-----------------------------xxx----------------------------------

So...is there anything I missed out?
bout the things we need to bring I will write at the next post..
wahahaha..

Reported by,
Siin Yan
(Supervisor)

0 comments: